It's Tuesday...you know what that means...
1. We had a nice weekend, David turned the big 2-9 on Saturday so we went to the Wild Huck for breakfast with the kiddos followed by the Home Depot to look at tile and sinks for the bathroom. Then it was nap time followed by my niece's 5th birthday party at McDonald's, I didn't see much of Mila during the party (busy playing) and Scout hung out with his pal Lachlan, they were happy as long as they were being fed.
After the party we dropped the kiddos off at my mom and dad's so the Birthday Boy and I could have dinner alone. We ate at Iwa, I had the Soho roll and David had the Tiger roll and we split a Dinosaur roll, it was very yummy. On Sunday I went to "No Strings Attached" with my seeester which was a very cute and funny movie!
2. I can't believe it is February already! This babe is going to be here before I know it!
3. This is the bedding we are getting for the new babe
It's pretty plain, just some orange koi fish and gray pebbles. I think we are doing pale gray walls and then lots of bright accents. I can't wait to get going on his room, definitely one of my favorite things to do while waiting for the big arrival.
4. Mila used "tarded" in a sentence the other day. David and I were talking in the car and at the end of our conversation she said, "That's so tarded" I will admit that we both laughed even though she probably shouldn't be saying it.
5. My sister, Mary, and myself are taking a little trip to Seattle in 33 days. That's right I'm counting down. I can't wait to have a fun girls weekend without kiddos!
6. Scout still isn't walking. He has been taking 2-3 steps at a time which is better than nothing I suppose. He will be getting spankins and time outs pretty soon though if he doesn't get his shit together :) (just kidding Pouty).
7. My laundry room is going to be the death of me. I have so much laundry to do tonight :( I'd say 4-5 loads that need to be washed and another 3-4 that need to be folded and put away. You know it's bad when you have to get dressed in the laundry room because that's where all the clean clothes are. I don't know why I hate putting clothes away so much, it's really not that hard.
8. The steam burns on my hand are doing better now, just two patches of weird scaly skin now.
9. Balls are gross. Two nights ago I got Scout out of the bath and dried him off, while I was getting his diaper and jammies he crawled away from me, apparently it's the first time I have seen him from behind completely naked on all fours because I would have remembered it. Nobody wants to see your little balls from that angle Scout, especially in motion. Not even your own mama. Which brings me back to what I said before, balls are gross. Even baby balls.
10. I can't think of anything else to say so I'll just end with this lovely pictureof Mila from Sunday. This is her pretty smile by the way....